What will I learn?
You will study a wide range of modules, including units based around the following areas:
- Business knowledge and understanding
- Customer journey knowledge
- Knowing your customers and their needs / customer Insight
- Customer service culture and environment awareness
- Business focused service delivery
- Providing a positive customer experience
- Working with your customers / customer insights
- Customer service performance
- Service improvement
- Behaviour / attitude
- Develop self
- Ownership / responsibility
- Team working
You’ll be assessed by:
- Practical observations with Q&As
- A work-based project, supported by an interview
- A professional discussion, supported by a portfolio of evidence
N.B. 20% of the training must be off the job training – details of the elements included in the 20% off the job training are available on request.
A minimum of maths and English GCSE grade 4/C or equivalent or the ability to achieve a Level 2 functional skill.
You must achieve Level 2 English and maths prior to taking the final assessment.
- Learners with an EHCP will be reviewed on an individual basis
Career and progression
Once you’ve completed this apprenticeship, you can go on to further training, including:
- Level 3 CMI Team Leader , Supervisor
After this apprenticeship you will be eligible to join the Institute of Customer Service as an individual member at professional level.
Contact a tutor