We want our learners to achieve independence and the skills they need for the career, which they aspire to have. That is why our courses are designed with employability in mind, teaching the life skills required, in the context of the working environment. Covering a broad range of subjects, we offer courses in:
- Employability and Enterprise (Entry Level 3 and Level 1)
- Employment Futures: Vocational Horticultural (Level 1 and Level 2)
- Employment Futures: Vocational Hospitality (Level 1 and Level 2)
- Employment Futures: Vocational Retail (Level 1 and Level 2)
- Everyday Living Skills (Entry Level 1)
- Junctions (Level 1 and Level 2)
- Life, Independence and Social Skills (Entry Level 2)
- Skills for Independence (Entry Level 2 and Entry Level 3)
- Supported Internship (Level 1 and Level 2)
All our Skills for Life programmes are supported by trained and experienced lecturers and learning assistants. Delivered in a safe and nurturing environment, students are able to continue their education after leaving school.
How to apply
For those interested in applying for one of our courses, you can download our application form on our how to apply page.
If you would like to find out more about our services and courses, or wish to have a consultation to discuss your requirements, please contact:
Tel: 023 8087 4874