Secure your place at Totton College
At Totton College, we provide first-class vocational and skills training to all of our students. You can choose from a wide range of learning opportunities, which will give you the skills and experiences you need to unlock your potential and succeed in your future career.
We are delighted that you are looking to study at Totton College. You are on your way to becoming part of our vibrant community and will gain access to:
- Our state-of-the-art college facilities including our Opus Salon, Learning Resource Centre and Employability Hub
- Free gym membership at the Totton Health and Leisure Centre*
- Personalised teaching and inclusive learning environment
The application process
To apply to for one of our study programmes, or part-time courses, please follow the instructions below:
- Download our application form and save to your device or PC (via the link above)
- Either complete the form electronically or print it
- Once completed, send the form back to us by email or post
Applications and Admissions
What happens next?
Once we have received your application, we will contact you to arrange a liaison interview and discuss your application and chosen course.
Not sure what to do next with your results?
If you would like to discuss your options with a member of our team, call us on 023 8087 4874. One of our team will be in touch to support you through the application process.
Alternatively, you can visit our team located at main reception during term time:
*Terms and conditions apply