What courses can I choose?
|Understanding Stewarding at Spectator Events||2||Award||1st4Sport|
|Public Services BTEC||3||Extended Diploma||Pearson|
What will I learn?
- Entry into public services
- Applying Government policies to public services
- Discipline, command and control
- Team leadership styles
- Improving health and fitness for entry into the uniformed services
- Expedition, water-based and map reading skills
- Crime and its effect on society
What qualification will I have?
Depending on which course you take, you’ll have an award, certificate or a diploma.
How do I complete the course?
This is a continuous assessment through written assignments and practical observations.
What can I do next?
With your qualification, you can apply for a job in:
- armed forces
- fire and rescue
- prison service
- law and criminology
Alternatively you can learn a related course at a higher level or apply for an apprenticeship in a related work area.