What courses can I choose?
|Functional Skills in Information and Communication Technology (ICT)||1||OCR|
|IT Users (19+ ACCREDITED COURSE)||1, 2||Certificate||City and Guilds, EDEXCEL|
|ICT Systems and Principles||2, 3||Award||City and Guilds|
|ICT Subsidiary/Extended Diploma||3|
|ICT Systems Support Diploma||3|
|ICT Systems Support||2, 3||Diploma||City and Guilds|
Health and Social Care |
ICT BTEC Subsidiary Diploma Extended Diploma
|Information Technology (Specialist)||3||Certificate||EDEXCEL|
|Information and Creative Technology Level 2 BTEC extended||2||BTEC|
What will I learn?
You’ll learn a combination of theory and practical skills such as:
- understanding networks
- understanding hardware maintenance
- supporting games development
- supporting web development
- data administration
- project support
What qualification will I have?
You’ll have a certificate or a diploma.
How do I complete the course?
You’ll be assessed through assignments or a portfolio.
What can I do next?
With your qualification, you can apply for a job as:
- database administrator
- IT product support administrator
- telecommunications support
- systems and network support
- cyber security and software testing
- game design and testing
- social media and digital marketing
- telecoms installation and support
Alternatively you can learn a related course at a higher level or apply for an apprenticeship in a related work area.