What will I learn?
The mandatory modules for this course are:
- Manage and be accountable for own performance in a business environment
- Evaluate and improve own performance in a business environment
- Support the purpose and values of an organisation
- Support sustainability in a business environment
- Assess, manage and monitor risk in a business environment
- Communicate in a business environment
You ‘ll also select a number of optional modules, including:
- Negotiate in a business environment
- Manage an office facility
- Manage a project
- Plan and organise an event
- Evaluate the organisation of business travel or accommodation
- Chair meetings
- Develop a presentation
- Deliver, monitor and evaluate customer service to internal customers
- Use customer service as a competitive tool
- Monitor and solve customer service problems
- Plan, organise and control customer service operations
- Manage budgets
Other units will also be available.
You’ll be assessed by:
- A portfolio of course work/evidence reviewed by an assessor and qualified by an IQA
- Observations made by an assessor
N.B. 20% of the training must be off the job training – details of the elements included in the 20% off the job training are available on request.
A minimum of maths and English GCSE grade 4/C or equivalent or the ability to achieve a Level 2 functional skill.
You must achieve Level 2 English and maths prior to taking the final assessment.
- Learners with an EHCP will be reviewed on an individual basis
Career and progression
Once you’ve completed this apprenticeship, you can go on to further training, including:
- Level 2 Team Leading and Supervisor
- Level 3 CMI Management
This qualification will also give you transferable skills that can be used within other departments, such as:
The administration role may be a gateway to further career opportunities, such as management or senior support roles.
Contact a tutor