Secure your place at Totton College
At Totton College, we provide first-class vocational and skills training to all of our students. You can choose from a wide range of learning opportunities, which will give you the skills and experiences you need to unlock your potential and succeed in your future career.
We are delighted that you are looking to study at Totton College. You are on your way to becoming part of our vibrant community and will gain access to:
- Our state-of-the-art college facilities including our Opus Salon, Learning Resource Centre and Employability Hub
- Free gym membership at the Totton Health and Leisure Centre*
- Personalised teaching and inclusive learning environment
The application process
To apply for one of our study programmes, please follow the instructions below:
- Visit the Course List and click through to your chosen course
- Click the large purple Apply Now button
- This will open a new window to allow you to create an account in our new application system and submit your application
Whilst this is very much our preferred way of you applying to join us, if you, or the person you are supporting, are unable to use our system, we will still accept paper applications using the form here which you’ll need to print, complete and send to:
Applications and Admissions
What happens next?
Once we have received your application, we will contact you to arrange a liaison interview and discuss your application and chosen course.
Not sure what to do next with your results?
If you would like to discuss your options with a member of our team, call us on 023 8087 4874. One of our team will be in touch to support you through the application process.
Alternatively, you can visit our team located at main reception during term time:
*Terms and conditions apply