What can I choose?
|Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools (19+ ACCREDITED ADULT COURSE)||2||Certificate|
|Specialist Support for Teaching and Learning in Schools (19+ ACCREDITED ADULT COURSE)||3||Diploma|
What will I learn?
You will learn a combination of theory and practical skills like:
- the roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training
- how to teach and learn
- assessing learners
- teaching and development for individuals and groups
What qualification will I have?
The Level 2 course will provide you with a certificate, whilst the Level 3 course will provide you with a sector-recognized Diploma.
How do I complete the course?
You’ll be assessed through practical observation and assignments.
What can I do next?
With your qualification, you can apply for jobs in:
- public sector organisations
- private sector organisations
- further education, adult and community education.
Alternatively you can take a related course at a higher level.