What will I learn?
Depending on the level, you’ll learn about:
- the three disciplines of applied science, chemistry, biology and physics
- chemistry laboratory techniques
- biology and the human body
- applications of chemical substances
- physics and electrical circuits
- health applications of life science
What can I do next?
With your qualification, you can apply for a job in:
- earth and environmental science
- chemical industry
- biomedical science
- marine biology
- hospital and health care
- water, gas and oil industries
- forensic psychology
- many industrial jobs
Alternatively you can take a related course at a higher level.