What will I learn?
You will learn a combination of theory and practical skills to demonstrate your understanding and competence in the workplace.
Examples of day-to-day activities
- marketing/market research
- public relations
- updating and promoting web content
- email and search marketing
- social media engagement
- supporting and analysing campaigns
What qualification will I have?
Depending on which course you take, you’ll have an award or a certificate.
How do I complete the course?
On most courses you’ll be assessed through an assignment or a portfolio.
What can I do next?
On successful completion, you will be equipped to progress into a job in your chosen area. The apprenticeship employer will also give you a reference that shows your next employer that you’ve got the required skills. Sample jobs include:
- event management assistant
- junior marketing executive
- market researcher
- marketing or digital marketing assistant.