What will I learn?
You will learn a combination of theory and practical skills to demonstrate your understanding and competence in the workplace.
- marketing/market research
- content writing
- email and search marketing
- public relations
- updating and promoting web content
- social media engagement
- supporting and analysing campaigns
What can I do next?
On successful completion, you will be equipped to progress into a job in your chosen area. The apprenticeship employer will also give you a reference that shows your next employer that you’ve got the required skills. Sample jobs include:
- digital marketing assistant
- SEO (search engine optimisation) specialist
- social media specialist
- event management assistant
- junior marketing executive
- market researcher
- marketing or digital marketing assistant.