What courses can I choose?
|Health and Social Care |
Health and Social Care BTEC Level 2
Health and Social Care BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma
|2, 3||Award, certificate, extended certificate, diploma or subsidiary diploma||EDEXCEL|
|Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care||1||Award||NCFE|
|Adult Health and Social Care in England||3||Diploma||EDEXCEL|
What will I learn?
To start with, you’ll learn about:
- what a health or social care worker does
- health and safety
- equality and inclusion
- personal development
Depending on the options you choose, you may also learn about:
- administering medication
- supporting people with disabilities
- working with young people
What qualification will I have?
Depending on which course you take, you’ll have an award or a certificate.
How do I complete the course?
You’ll be assessed through an assignment.
What can I do next?
Depending oh your qualification, you could:
- apply for a variety of jobs in a range of health or care settings
- study at degree level in areas such as nursing, midwifery, occupational therapy or become a paramedic
Alternatively you can learn a related course at a higher level or apply for an apprenticeship in a related work area.