What courses can I choose?
|Children's Learning, Play and Development (Early Years Educator) BTEC |
Children's Care Learning and Development Level 2 BTEC
Children's Care Learning and Development Level 3 BTEC
|1, 2, 3||Diploma||EDEXCEL|
What will I learn?
You will learn a combination of skills like:
- talking with children and young people
- respecting children and keeping them safe
- encouraging children to eat healthily and be active
- involving children in group activities
- professional roles and responsibilities
- work experience and keeping a work log (reflective practice)
What qualification will I have?
Depending on which course you take, you’ll have a certificate or a diploma.
How do I complete the course?
You’ll be assessed through an assignment or an exam.
What can I do next?
With your qualification, you can apply for jobs including:
- nursery nurse
- special educational needs assistant
- preschool advisor
- play therapist
- school lunchtime supervisor
Alternatively you can take a related course at a higher level or apply for an apprenticeship in a related work area.