What options can I choose?
|Business and Administration||Intermediate, Advanced|
What job will I be trained to do?
Depending on the level of apprenticeship, you could train as:
- administration team leader / office supervisor
- personal assistant
- office manager
- administration team leader
- business development executive
What will I learn?
You’ll learn a combination of theory and practical skills to demonstrate your understanding and competence in the workplace. Day-to-day activities could be:
- typing up board meeting documents
- putting financial information together into spreadsheets
- sending the daily post
- handling complaints
- faxing and photocopying confidential documents
What qualification will I have?
Depending on the level of apprenticeship, you’ll have a certificate or a diploma.
How do I complete the course?
You’ll be assessed through assignments or a portfolio.
What can I do next?
On successful completion, you will be equipped to progress into a job in your chosen area. The apprenticeship employer will also give you a reference that shows your next employer that you’ve got the required skills.