SO40 Totton | £162 per wk | 40 hrs per week | Customer Service Level 2/3
Working week: Monday to Friday. You may be asked to be flexible to cover a Saturday morning.
• To ensure that the pharmacy environment is welcoming, clean and professional.
• To greet customers in a professional and friendly manner.
• To accurately complete financial transactions with customers.
• To respond to symptoms described by customers by following agreed protocols and using your own knowledge and judgement.
• To know and understand the main features of stocked lines and the benefits to customers.
• To select and recommend suitable products and provide advice on their correct use.
• To provide advice on leading a healthy lifestyle.
• To refer to the pharmacist when appropriate.
• To receive prescriptions from customers and ensure they reach the dispensary in a timely manner.
• To inform the customer of approximate waiting times and to manage their expectations.
• To ensure the safe and correct transfer of dispensed items to patients according to the SOP.
• To identify medicine related problems or queries and bring these to the attention of the pharmacist.
• To answer queries on the supply and availability of medicines, where it is within your competence.
• To receive stock in accordance with SOPs.
• To assist with stock control and the maintenance of reasonable stock levels within the retail environment.
• To assist with the engagement of patients onto advanced services such as MURs and NMS.
• To maintain an up-to-date knowledge of over the counter remedies and minor ailments by reading journals, product information and training resources.
• To assist in providing pharmaceutical care to patients by carrying out reasonable duties as determined by needs of the business.