Totton College is a medium sized Sixth Form College located on a pleasant, open site in Totton. It has long had a reputation as a successful place in which to work and study. All colleagues are committed to continuous improvement and to an ‘inclusive’ learning community.
Totton College is committed to creating and sustaining a positive and mutually supportive working environment for all. We value the diversity of our staff and students and are committed to the safeguarding of Children & Vulnerable Adults.
- We would like to advise all candidates that when applying for a position that they use the chrome browser to ensure compatibility with our online application. Candidates that fail to use this browser may be at risk of encountering problems and jeopardise their opportunity of having a fully completed application. If you do not have chrome on your desk top then you can access this through Google free of charge.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Totton College is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion and belief, sex, or sexual orientation.
In line with our strategic wellbeing aims and objectives, we provide a range of exciting, valuable benefits for staff to enjoy:
- Staff can relax at our onsite Hair and Beauty Salon choosing from a wide selection of treatments with 50% off full price
- Staff will have access to our newly built gymnasium and its top of the range equipment. A range of staff only classes are also available including yoga, dance and toning
- Tax-free childcare vouchers are available through a salary sacrifice scheme
- Staff are able to access Simply Health benefits administered through Payroll
- Discounts are available for staff wishing to complete internally courses offered by the college
- A Guide to Totton College for Prospective Employee can be found here.
Totton College requires all necessary staff to have Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) clearance (formally known as CRB). The college observes the Home Office Code of Practice and a copy of this is available from the HR department or by clicking here. The college has a Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-Offenders that you can read here and a Policy Statement on the Secure Storage, Handling, Use, Retention & Disposal of Disclosures and Disclosure Information available here.